Saturday, January 24, 2009

Building the studio

We have been hard at work at Honcho Productions Collective. Today brought us closer to finishing the isolation booth/laundry room. I will be gaining even more room! Only because the hot water heater started leaking down into the crawl space and I bought a tankless, wall mount hot water heater to replace it. But, that means less metal to cover when I record V/O work. We will have a mic line and headphone plugins so the setup should be pretty good. I suppose you win some and you lose some. 

Albums listened to today: Camera Obscura: Let's Get Out of This Country, Kaiser Chiefs and The Killers.

"Wax on, wax off, Daniel San."

2 comments:

  1. you know how they say that struggle strengthens a marriage? well, i think we're solid as "iraq". love ya head honcho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Nice blog, but I think you need some photos...like of your new tankless water heater.

    ReplyDelete